We all want to maintain a youthful, healthy appearance. We all know the basic steps needed for healthy skin: using high-quality natural make-up and skin care products, receiving regular professional facials, and the constant use of sun screen. Unfortunately, even the best home care routines may not be enough to prevent damage caused by constant exposure to the sun, wind, pollution, and toxins in the air. Sometimes your skin needs a little extra TLC to heal the damage deep within the tissues of the skin in order to maintain its fresh, healthy glow.
At Norabloom Botanicals & Beauty Lounge, we have the solution.
Celluma LED Light Therapy provides just that: a little extra TLC for your damaged skin, healing it from the inside out safely, comfortably, and effectively! Celluma utilizes scientifically-proven low-energy LED light to promote skin health through increased circulation, waste elimination, and moisture retention, improved cellular turnover and growth, and stimulation of collagen and elastin, the building-blocks your skin needs to say fresh and healthy. Celluma delivers healing light exactly where your skin needs it most, fighting acne and reducing the most visible signs of damage and aging.
Using proven therapeutic wavelengths of blue, red, and infrared light energy, these FDA-cleared treatments have been shown to kill P-acnes and reduce pimples, redness and inflammation. This LED therapy is based on NASA LED technology that has been used to treat skin conditions as well as musculoskeletal conditions such as arthritis, joint and muscle pain or stiffness.
Benefits of Celluma LED Light Therapy
- Utilizes low-intensity light, so it is both non-invasive and non-ablative (non-damaging).
- Applied using a flexible, shape-changing panel for a comfortable, relaxing treatment experience.
- Does not rely on thermal heat, maximizing both your safety and your comfort.
- Powerful, highly effective treatment for inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne.
- Stimulates greater cellular turnover, improved circulation and lymphatic activity, and growth of new collagen and elastin, the building blocks of strong, healthy skin.
- Ideal anti-aging treatment for fine lines, minor pigmentation problems, rough and textured skin, and other effects of sun damage, as well as mild scaring.
Celluma treatments can be completed in 30 minutes, and do not require any anesthesia, toxic chemicals or pain medication. No recovery time is required, and you can return to normal activities immediately. Some mild damage can be treated with one or two Celluma sessions, but most patients require a series of treatments for optimal results.
Add the Celluma LED Light Therapy to your 30, 60 or 90 minute facial for $45 (special price)
View this great video from the Rachel Ray show with special guest Dr. Ian Smith discussing the benefits of Celluma. View this great clinical study on LED Light Therapy.
Book Your Next Appointment at our Norabloom Beauty Lounge
Shop Norabloom Botanicals