SOOTHE YOUR ACHY SELF DURING FLU SEASON
I hope you all have a rock solid, strong immune system. If you are like me and had a string of sleepless nights, an overworked mind and a sugar binge, you may be more susceptible to getting the flu. Y'all it's mean this year, please take good care of yourselves. Thankfully, I am feeling better now! If you are local and laying in bed reading this and plagued by the flu, email me we will deliver these to you.
TOP FOUR NORABLOOM MUST-HAVES FOR SOOTHING FLU SYMPTOMS
Norabloom Warm Organic Lavender Pack ~ warm for 1 minute 40 seconds in the microwave, it will soothe your achy parts. It's long enough to lay on your upper shoulders or across your belly. Repeat. Then repeat again. I usually fall right to sleep.
Norabloom Sip + Steam Detox + Restore Tea ~ this herbal tea will soothe your throat all the way down to your belly. It contains a hearty organic blend of Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Milk Thistle Seed, Oatstraw, Peppermint Leaf, Ginger Root and Hibiscus Flower. You can add manuka honey for extra healing benefits.
Norabloom Lip Zing ~ moisten and coat your dry, parched lips.
Norabloom Herbal Eye Pillow ~ everything will hurt, even your eyes. Not only does this eye pillow block light, it feels like healing hands over your eyes. It's very soothing and helps you fall right to sleep.
Holly's 8 Tips to AVOID THE FLU and staying healthy this Winter:
1. Loose the booze, it can interfere with sleep. A rested body is a healthy body.
2. X Sugar, everything about sugar is bad, bad, bad!
3. Get a Protein FIX, when your body doesn't get enough protein your immune system struggles.
4. Kale is always the answer! Add fresh kale to your basic chicken noodle soup.
5. Sanitize! A few drops of lavender essential oil makes a great hand sanitizer.
6. YOGA heals your kinked up mind and body and helps you sleep.
7. Make time for self care! Three breaths is all it takes. Yes this counts as self care!
8. Release BAD ENERGY. Unlock blocked energy to help the body fight infection and boost your immune system. Here is what I do: I put my right hand on top of my head and my left hand in between my eyebrows, and I take three deep breaths.